1. Pretrib Bible Conferences rarely tell you the titles of the talks ahead of time. It’s a grab bag. Prewrath conferences list the actual titles of the talks on the flyer, so you know what you will actually learn before you arrive.
2. Pretrib Bible prophecy conferences generally do not focus on specific Bible passages. They talk about sensational topics and “current events.” I.e. Newspaper prophecy. Prewrath teaches the Bible.
3. Pretrib Bible prophecy conferences talk about Bible prophecy events “from the outside” qualifying it with “Don’t worry you will be out of here before it happens.” Their conferences tends to attract those who possess “curiosity about the future.” Prewrath conferences take biblical prophecy seriously “from within,” because we know that many of these events will be experienced by the last generation of the church, not to mention Jesus commands all believers to understand and take heed. In other words, it’s about caring for the believer’s soul; not feeding their “curiosity.”
4. Pretrib Bible Prophecy conferences tend to be gimmicky. Here is a salient example. Prewrath conferences do not need gimmicks; it’s a cause, not a circus of the latest sensational theories.
5. Pretrib Bible Prophecy conferences tend to draw thousands of people because the attendees want to hear the latest popular, prophecy personality. Prewrath Bible prophecy conferences tend to draw low numbers because our message that the church will one day face the Antichrist’s persecution is not very popular. How many believers do you know want to pop out of bed at 6:00am Saturday morning to attend a conference and be told that they may have their head chopped off by a minion of the Antichrist?