The Passover King: Exploring the Prophetic Connection Between Passover, the End Times, and the Return of Jesus
Travis M. Snow is the President and Founder of Voice of Messiah.
Get it at Amazon
Few people are aware that the original Passover story is the key to understanding the end times and the return of Jesus.
This is because we are most often taught that Jesus already fulfilled Passover in the first century, when He was crucified as the Lamb of God. In reality, on the night before His death, Jesus actually said that Passover will only be “fulfilled in the kingdom of God” (Lk. 22:15-16), AFTER He returns. If you want to comprehend the entire prophetic program of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, The Passover King is the book for you. In this “groundbreaking” study of Biblical prophecy, you will learn how Passover is directly connected to eschatology and the Second Coming of the Messiah throughout the Scriptures. Some of the key topics covered include:
- Why the concept of an End-Times Exodus is such a prominent theme in the Bible.
- The truth about the Antichrist (the End-Times Pharaoh) and where he will come from.
- Key events that will take place in Israel and the Middle East in the days ahead.
- How the theology of the book of Revelation is linked to the End-Times Passover.
- A straightforward chronology that explains Revelation and the timing of the Rapture.
- How Passover is related to the famous Battle of Gog of Magog in Ezekiel 38-39.
- The forgotten story of what Jesus is really going to do when He returns, including how He will act as a Miracle-Working New Moses on behalf of His people.
- The prophecies that prove Jesus will go down into Egypt before He establishes His kingdom.
- The steps the Lord’s people can take today to prepare for the end times and the Tribulation.
Travis Snow has spent the last 16 years intensively studying Bible prophecy and theology. He holds a B.A. from The Moody Bible Institute in Jewish Studies, and a MDiv from Regent University School of Divinity in Biblical studies. The Passover King represents the culmination of nearly two decades of research, a lot of which simply cannot be found in any other book on the market. It is scholarly and in-depth, yet still practical and accessible to a general audience.
Get it at Amazon