See their most recent book here.
In this episode, Drs. Darrell L. Bock and Mitch Glaser discuss respectfully engaging Judaism.
- History and development of Judaism
- Rituals in Judaism
- Contemporary branches of Judaism
- What are the major holidays of Judaism
- What compels adherents to remain in Judaism?
- What attracts a person to Judaism?
- How does the Gospel speak into Judaism?
- Darrell Bock
- Welcome to The Table where we discuss issues of God and culture. I’m Darrell Bock, Executive Director for Cultural Engagement at the Hendricks Center at Dallas Theological Seminary, and my guest today is Mitch Glaser, who runs Chosen People Ministries out of New York City and it’s a ministry that is about outreach to the Jews. And our topic today is part of our world religion series on Judaism. We’re gonna talk about the nature of the Jewish faith and fit it into the larger slots of all the other religions we’ve been talking about. Mitch, thank you for coming and being a part of our podcast.
- Mitch Glaser
- You’re welcome, shalom, Darrell.